V Dot Collection
– V is for vegan –
Wear it and connect with people like you in the real world.
Inspire others around you to become vegan, and make a true impact on the world.
10% of every purchase is donated to vegan organisations.
What our customers say
Be a conversation starter
The V. design is clean, elegant and subtle, yet at the same time it can be seen from a distance which tends to attract attention. It’s a great conversation starter regarding veganism, by naturally evoking curiosity of non-vegans.
- Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger — make sure you measure the right finger on the correct hand!
- Make sure the finger is at normal body temperature — fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold.
- Your fingers tend to change size throughout the day — the best time to measure your finger is the end of the day.
- If your knuckle is bigger, take 2 measurements and choose a size in between — ring needs to fit over knuckle but not be too loose or it will shift around.
- When you don’t know your partner’s ring size, selecting one of the standard ring sizes is your best choice. The average ring size for women is 6 to 6.5, and the average ring size for men is 9 to 10.