The table below should help you determine your ring size.
We use the American measurement system, you can use the table to convert your size into American.
If you need help feel free to contact us 🙂
- Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger — make sure you measure the right finger on the correct hand!
- Make sure the finger is at normal body temperature — fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold.
- Your fingers tend to change size throughout the day — the best time to measure your finger is the end of the day.
- If your knuckle is bigger, take 2 measurements and choose a size in between — ring needs to fit over knuckle but not be too loose or it will shift around.
- When you don’t know your partner’s ring size, selecting one of the standard ring sizes is your best choice. The average ring size for women is 6 to 6.5, and the average ring size for men is 9 to 10.
Starting at $145